cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Altering the net value and not posting to Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears SD pricing experts.

how can I make a condition type alters the net value of a sales order and not posting it to Pricing procedure (Without ticking the statistical tick mark in Pricing procedure since it is not updating the net value for the sales order).

best regards

Moahmmed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you make the condition stastical it will not alter your net value and further will not be flown to accounting.

For your requirement, I don't think there is any standard way out (As per my understanding)

You need to look in the account determination user exit and based on the condition type you have to write a code to make the condition not relevant for accounting while saving the billing document.

But the other expert suggestions are most welcome.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for your reply...any how i will wait the others...any guru can help please.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Rohit_Zalani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yr post says that you want to have a condition type that would alter the net value and NOT post to accounts ? I think that is against the basic rules of the system. If a net value is modified ( which means that the Customers payable has increased), it does have to go to accounts. However, if the net value is not required to be modified, then you can use a statistical condition.

You may like to re-visit yr requirement / would appreciate if you can provide more details.

Thanks and regards,

Rohit Zalani

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mohammed

I am unable to understand your comment "not posting it to Pricing procedure". Probably, it should have been "not posting it to Accounting".

If this is what your requirement is, either you can select "Statistical" as you yourself had indicated, or don't assign any account key in pricing procedure, so that the said condition wont hit any G/L account.

Last but not least, it would have been more appropriate had you briefed your requirement / process clearly instead of posting such a question.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to add to the last reply, I thik if the condition is not statistical and you have not assigned any account key, system will give error at the time of releasing to accounts.

Regards,

Harsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

is your issue resolved, if yes pl. let us know what you have done finally to get through yourrequirement.

as long as you assing an account key for your pricing condition the value will flow to accounting whether you have ticked statistical or not. Statistical tick only ensures the it wont be considered for the pricing calculation.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sadhu kishore.

Unfortunately this is not the case, if I do not tick the stat. and leave the account key empty, then the system will look to an account and then give you an error for account determination during invoice creation..But the system allows you to tick the stat. and assign account key.

My problem will not be solve unless I assign the value of this condition to an xwork field and then make anew alternative base value to sum it to the net value.

B.R.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

"as long as you assing an account key for your pricing condition the value will flow to accounting whether you have ticked statistical or not. Statistical tick only ensures the it wont be considered for the pricing calculation."

not sure anywhere in my above answer i mentioned that if you dont mark a condition as statistical and assign no acckey it wont give an acc det error.

am only trying to say that, if you assign an acc key irrespective of the statistical tick the value will flow to accounting.

best regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I missed understood you.