Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forecast result not getting saved - Please help

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

Iam new to DP. Iam trying to generate forecast for a product. I loaded the history data for the product from info cube and in interactive planning , i selected the product and clicked on univariate forecasting ( i have created forecast profile) . It displays the forecast for future , but when i save the forecast , then press close (the red cross mark) and then come back to interactive planning and load the data again , the forecast results are not getting displayed . I have given the proper forecast key figure in forecast profile also. Kindly help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you ensure you have correct Parameter IDs configured in user profile ? Go to menu bar System> User Profile> Own Data and goto Parameters tab. Make sure you have correct parameters set there.

Try to play with paramter /SAPAPO/FCST_GREEN

I would recommend you set this parameter. In your actions, try to save the forecast using the save button in menu bar and use the green arrow back instead of red cross button.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I checked the user profile settings . Only two parameters have been set

/sapapo/sdp_xls_fs with blank parameter value and

WLC with parameter value "X X XX X 00000" .

When i tried to enter /sapapo/fcst_green it gives the description as "forecast not saved when back button is clicked" .

What parameter value should i give for this parameter ??

Also when i click on the save button after forecast results are displayed , immediately the green back button , gets disabled. So i have only the option of pressing close button.

Also i tried forecasting the same material earlier. It did save the forecast results and i was also able to view it. But now iam repeating the same process again (that is i deleted the CVC and then created the cvc , loaded history from info cube and tried forecasting) but the results are not getting saved. I dont know what mistake iam doing.

Please help

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most of the parameters are set with value X, including the one I told you.

the other thing you can try to verify is if the authorization changed for your ID. One way to find out is to do transaction /oSU53 and try to see if you get anything.

Also please run Live Cache consistency check with correct option once more since you seem to have recreated a CVC.

aparna_ranganathan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I set the parameter /fcst_green with value X . But it does not work ( still after saving the forecast results the green button gets disabled , and i press the up arro and come out and the forecast is not getting displayed )

I checked in su53 also but it does not seem to be an authorisation problem

How do i run the live cache consistency check ?? Please help. Also is there any other mistake iam doing. Please reply

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LC consistency check report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK ...use your DP area and keep the correction check ON.

I hope you ran SU53 after clicking the save button on Forecasting screen.

Dont think I have anything more to add. Hope this was helpful.