cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dynamic webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I created a webdynpro application that has UI components which are created completely dynamically.

I have one dynamic context node and I add attributes dynamically to it on wdDoInit method. The UI components are added in wdDoModifyView while the “firstTime” is “true”.

I would like to change the UI components which are appear right now on the screen with others on some “Click” event. I can not manipulate the visibility of the components because on every event I have the different amount of components. I can reset my dynamic node with wdContext.getContext().reset(false) , but on “Click” event the “firstTime” is false.

I can not also create the UI component when the “firstTime” is false because I have other events such as check boxes – and I don’t want to reset the screen. How should I implement this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a boolean context attribute "rebuildUI", set it to true when the dynamic UI area should be rebuild.

wdDoModifyView(...)
{
  if ( wdContext.currentContextElement().getRebuildUI() )
  {
    IWDTransparentContainer c = (IWDTransparentContainer) view.getElement("ID_of_dynamic_area");
    c.destroyAllChildren();
    /* rebuild area here... */
    wdContext.currentContextElement().setRebuildUI(false);
  }
}

Armin

Answers (0)