cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ovkk

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all gurus

i have this doubt since a long time.plz explain why in pricing procedure determination ovkk we have field condition type and what should we assign to it.n y is this given to the combination of sales area + pricing procedure.

plz explain in which scanarios we can use this n y SAP has giveh this functionality.

PLZ DONT CUT PASTE ANSWERS n please dont give sap help links.SHARE THE ANSWER IN BRIEF TO THE POINT AND helpful if uve hav tried it before.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

I can tell you couple of scenarios in which this is useful.

1. When ever a company has a condition type which needs to be entered manually most the time, ex- discount K007 or some thing then it would be easy for the users to enter it in the order overview screen itself rather than going into the item level and adding the condition type and then entering the value, it will save some time in entering those values.

2. When you want to create the orders through ABAP programming, some times you need to enter the pricing condition on the main screen itself. In this case having the condition type here will be useful.

Regards,

Aj

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aj,

in ur second eg. u said

"When you want to create the orders through ABAP programming, some times you need to enter the pricing condition on the main screen itself. In this case having the condition type here will be useful".

plz tell me wid an example

Regards,

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen at one of my client using BDC program to feed the orders from the legacy system, they have only base price "PR00" to be maintained. So providing PR00 in the overview screen itself will ease the coding work for the technical people rather than entering the data at item/Condition level.

If you know ABAP you can understand how many more statements/Screens you need to code for these additional screens.

Regards,

Aj.

Don't forget to reward points if helpful.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

If u mention a condition type in the particular field available in OVKK, U can see the value of the field in the sales order item overview screen.

When u scroll the mouse right, after the entry of material name and qty, u will find the value of the condition type and name.

In general, we can give PR00 at OVKK screen.

Example:

Try to change the condition type at OVKK and enter a new one Ex: K004 in the OVKK screen.

Miantain the condition record for K004 at VK11.

Create sales order and goto double line overview screen, u can be able to see the value of the K004 condition type screen.

Hope it is useful..

Reward if useful..

Regards

Kaleeswaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnx Sadhu n everybody

i wil reward answers suitably.

but plz tell me y SAP has given facility for only one condition type.because there will be requirement for few condition types and in which scenarios can we best use this facility and for which condition types.what are the other fields in different transactions that will effect this facility in a sales order processing.

anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is because you have to specify the most important condidtion type which would determine your business requirements and you dont have to drill down to conditions at item level to enter the amount everytime. When u assign it to your sales area and pricing procedure, u can enter the values at sales order overview screen and save trouble of drilling down against each line item.

if u think my answer has helped u in any bit, dont forget to reward

Have a great day

Regards

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This field is used to specify the pricing condition to display at double line entry screen of the sales order.. i mean its used to display the amount of the item in the sales order overview screen..

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

entering PR00 condition at OVKK lets you enter the condition types value at the sales order level. If you just drag the scroll on the right side a little you will find a column " amount ", here you can straight input the value of PR00 by mentioning this condition at OVKK against your pricing procedure.

also this answer is mine only...

regards

sadhu kishore