For week & For a day

Average database response time,

For week & For a day

Peak database response time,

For week & For a day

Average CPU load

For week & For a day

Peak CPU load

Average no of users logged into the system for a week, on a day during the peak hour traffic

Please help me to find

Thanks & Regards

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkatesan,

If you are asking about statistics the best transactions would be:

ST03N- This transaction is a workload analysis monitor. Here you can switch to expert mode and select detailed analysis menu.

There is an option to select for the current day. If you want to have data for a week, select the analysis type (example: detailed analysis) and give the start date and any other filters you want.

The system will then display, avg dialog response time, DB time, CPU time etc.

For memory usage statistics, there is an option in the left Pane called Memory usage statistics. Select this.

Where as ST03N gives an aggregated statistical view, another transaction STAD gives and unaggregated view i.e it display each execution of transaction independently.

One more thing, for the JAVA stack, the statistical records will be displayed in ST03G (Global workload analysis- aggregated) and STATTRACE (unaggregated).

For CPU peak loads i would suggest the transaction ST06 and for database the transaction ST04.

For a complete picture of the buffers and their utilization, the transaction would be ST02

Hope this helps

Regards,

Prashant