Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewgarding A Report-IMP

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friend.

In my implimantation Project a requirement is that.------

For a particular customer they r doing un limitted billing for a particular time.

But after few days by some reasons they want to give some credit note to that customer.

They r not giving Credit note with referance to billing document.

Scenarios is that-------

They want what ever the billing type let F2=50 billing doc has created & invoice has created.

Also for another Scenarios ZF2=60 Billing doc has already created & invoice has created.

But they want without referance of billing doc they ll give credit Note at a specific amount .

I m in doubt How i can capture in report how much they hv done credit note with referance to which Billing doc.Though they r nt creatingb Credit Note without referance of billing doc.

I need ur Valuable advice for this Scenario.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

its very imp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I think you can pass a FI Credit note which will effect the GL Accounts and for this you generate a ABAP report based on the Customer and FI Document type used in the sale with Date Range in the selection screen . Any body can correct e if i am wrong.

Regards

Jyotsana

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

plz help with right solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Credit Memo request CR can be created without reference to Billing Document through T.Code: VA01. In this case credit memo required to be created with dummy service material with Material Type DIEN, instead regular FERT Material Type. Quantity is normally maintained as 1 is such cases.

Incase if any calculation is regquired based on billing done, it has to be outside SAP.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

former_member605515
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Not that the scenario.

They require a report where they can fetch the data of Credit memo that has created without referance to billing doc from net value of all billing amount for that customer.

Example---

1-F2=Rs 5000 on 20/02/2008

2-F2=Rs 10,000 on 27/03/08

.like within one year F2=20,000 on 02-07-2008

Let on the report all total net value for that customer is Rs xxxxxxxxxx

But they want to give credit memo on 05-07-2008 without referance to any billing doc.

But they want that credit memo Rs xxxx should show at report that has created with all the bove.

Plz help.Any doubt plz revert back to me.