cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

referncing document should not be changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have a scenario and it is for example that if sales order is created with reference to the quotation so quotation should not be changed....and the sales order should have the same material which is copied from the quotation and we should not enter other material in the sales order which is not in the quotation and same thing for the delivery.......so can anybuddy tell me that from where we can control this thing from the standard system......

Regards,

mohsin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Basically i am making the sales order with reference to quotation and in the sales i can add the item which is the standard functionality but my client dont want this......my client want that sales order is created with the quotation so u cannot add item in the sales order and the quotation can not be changed...and it is for same in the delivery level also....when i am making the delivery with reference to sales order so still i can add item in the delivery order which my client dont want this....and my client also want that delivery order is created with the sales order so th sales order cannot be changed.......so if there is a user exit for this can any one tell me exact user exit......

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the cpoy controls for quaotaion and the sales ordfer remove "+" in the field "positiv eor neagtive" quantity then the system allows u to create the sales order with that quotaion for "N" number of times and but for the rest there is need of userexit inthat the coding has to be written as per ur requirment.

definately it will works discuss with ur abaper.

Reward me if it helps,

regards,

kishore.