Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable material..

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have one query configurable material

I have two material A and B.

A and B having same charactristics like X Y and Zand same values like 1 2 and 3.

i have assign same class to both material.

Now my prob is that When i make a order using material A i select value 1 of chara. X.

it will take 10 Rs. for value 1 of char X.

And When i make a order using material B i select value 1 of chara. X.

it will take 20 Rs. for value 1 of char X.

It is possible that i assign same class to both the material and i get diffrent price.?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you need to pick up a different price for the same characteristic for different materials you will need to maintain the condition records by material.

Regards

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jatin,

--> Characteristics,Values and class are same for two material A and B.

---> But Material is different right (A and B) so you can maintain the different price based on the Material.

-->You select the fields Characteristic,Value, class and Material, create condition table.

---> Put that condition table in to the access sequence then assign that access sequence to the pricing condition type.

--->Maintain the condition record with the key combination of Characteristic,Value, class and Material for the pricing condition type.

I hope your requirement will get full fill.........

Thanks,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot murali

but the my problem is that i have 3000 material with the same situation which i have explain above so i have to maintain 3000 condition.

And without the maintain the condition i want any other solution.

can you guide me to solve this problem ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi murali,

If i am not wrong in field structure u are not having charateristcic , char value in standard.

Hence u can't create the combination in condition table.

Still u require u need USEREXIT

regards,

Arun prasad