cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition for HAWA materials from projects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I need one help regarding the Purchase requisition generation for HAWA materials from Projects.

I have attached one HAWA material to the activity with stock type as Non stock material. I have got the Purchase Requisition for that material as soon as i saved the project.

However When the same Purchase Requisition i want see in ME52n then it has given me the massage "Address doesn't exist %00000001 1000000568 00010" and it comes out of the transaction.

regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the answer Mr.Murli,

Actually i have selected option 3 rd party order. Also i have entered customer no. and then saved the project. It generated the PR but when i am accessing the same PR with ME52n. It is giving me the error Address doesn't exist %00000001 1000000568 00010".

Regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you attach a non-stock material ('N') to a network activity, two options come up:

1)PR for network

2)Third part order

If you opt for 3 rd party order (materials to be delivered to final customer, not to your stock), system asks for delivery address/ customer number while attaching the materials which should be keyed in . Pl check whether this has been done.

In any case, you can maually add the delivery address in PR (ME52N) by clicking the tab "Delivery Address" located at item level.

Muraleedharan.R