cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery was created but deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I create an outbound delivery from an order.

SAP's system tells me that the outbound delivery 80002121 was created.

After a short time I receive a message by mail from SAP to inform me of this outbound.

After, when I'm trying to open this outbound, SAP's system tell me that this document doesn't exist...

Somebody can explain to me how change the output for a printer and no mail ?

REGARDS.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all.

I found the problem with SM13.

In fact, the client wasn't link with a logical system.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Patrice,

When you say that you get a mail message from SAP with the delivery number, is it an express termination message?

Can you check if this delivery # exists in your system? If the delivery cannot be found, it seems that SAP has encountered a problem and your delivery could not be saved.

ST22 will give you an analysis of the short dump.

Ashutosh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

sometimes, the system will tell you a delivery has been created but later on you will not find this. one possible reason is that the delivery was created for a '0' (zero) quantity. the delivery number was assigned to this document which is why you could not use this number anymore.

try testing this again and take note if the delivery quantitiy is zero. even if you save it you will not see it later.

to avoid this, execute 0VLP (zero-vee-ell-pee), go to Quantity > Check quantity zero. from the drop down menu, you can choose a value that tells the system to issue an error message when a delivery is created for zero quantity, preventing the saving of this document.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply but I don't find quantity in tcode OVLP ???

Could you help me more ?

REGARDS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

IF you want to change it for only for that Delivery, then go into Extras - Delivery Output - Header

for the relevant output type change the medium from Email - Print.

If you want to change the config from default Email to Print then

goto V/34 for output type change the in Partner Functions change 1 st Medium Email to Print.

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your help.

In delivery, I change the output manually and yes the document is now saved.

But, how can I do this automaticaly ?

I'm looking in the V/34 but I don't find witch is the output type for the delivery !

Could you tell me more ?

REGARDS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrice,

its not OVLP but 0VLP (zero not '' O ') where you see the qty field agains in the delivery item category controls.

To be able to maintain condition records for delivery documents so that you dont have to assign them manually, you can use VV21 transaction code. Here you can mention what should be transmission medium like print or email. Next time when you create a delivery the assigned delivery output type is automatically picked.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm looking and changing some information in NACE but I've always the same problem.

SAP's says to me that the delivery outbound is created (with delivery quantity over 0) and saved.

After a few minutes, I received a mail from SAP.

After that if I want to change the outbound delivery, SAP's saying that the delivery doesn't exist...

Does somebody knows how to change this ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For more informations:

IN NACE :

I choose Application V2.

1) I choose conditions records LD00 => customer number + partner function "SH" + Medium "1" print out + time "4" send imediatly.

in communication, I choose my printer and check print immediately

2) TCODE V/71, I VERIFY delivery type = "LF" and check the output procedure (=V10000) and output type (=LD00)

3) In NACE, I click on "PROCEDURES" and check Procedure "V10000" and control "LD00". result OK.

4) In NACE, I click on "OUTPUT TYPE", chosse LD00 and display details (sequence = 0005). In partners functions, I've only "Print output".

5) In NACE, I click on "Access sequences", check acces sequence "0005". Access ok and fields ok.

But with this customizing, I always received a sap mail and the outbound delivery isn't saved...???