Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

user bapi - SU01 - mass register

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I found an excel file that i can automatically register mass users using SU01.

The file name is: User_Bapi_041125_237.zip

(the advantage is that you can register diferent roles for diferent users, and so on)

BUT, I'm using SAP ECC 6.0 and I don't know if it'll work !

Anyone have a similar spreadsheet ?

Thanks

André Benite

Edited by: André Benite Toledo on Feb 23, 2008 6:07 PM (correcting the mistakes)

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

a.) where did you get that thingy from?

b.) in my experience every sec-admin has her/his mutlitpe LSMWs, eCATTs and several other utilities to do exactly the same thing.

0 Kudos

I've gotten that excel file with a SAP consultant, but it isn't an official resource to do that.

Actually, that file had been created by other consultant and he made some adaptations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andre,

I have never heard of that file name, and neither has google it would seem. Lots of hits for Document1.doc though...

So, what is inside the zip file?

My guess would be formatted data of mass users in there which were loaded via the user bapis (see transaction BAPI). There might also be a "tool" in there to call the user bapi's to load the data if the various tools within SAP (CATT, MASS, GUI XT) had not been used. Perhaps even the password of a user for running the load in a previous project?

I am not realy sure what your question to us is?

Kind regards,

Julius