cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pi7.0 sld

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can any body tell me where can i check the assosiation of business systems (with software components) in the sld

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 22, 2008 7:44 PM

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 22, 2008 8:27 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

In your SLD home page (http://<server>:<port>/sld goto Technical Systems, choose your registered system and select the software components tab in the below display.

Your systems need to register to the SLD your are checking or your SLD needs to associate to another data supplier where your system is registered.

If this answers your question, set this thread to answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneek,

I am not sure if I have understood your question.

Go to URL ( Example:http://<server name>:<port>/

rep/start/index.jsp) and go to SLD.

You have ,

1.Landscape : ( Consists of Technical Systems,Landscapes

and Business Systems)

2. Software Catalog: (Consists of Products and Software Components)

3. Development ( Consists of Name Reservation)

You can check in the Landscape for Business Systems and in Software Catalog for Software Components.

Regards

B.Dheepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepa

Actually we have a problem while creating reciever determination in the integration directory ie when i select new and try to create Reciever dietermination and try to select the apropriate sender BS and try to filter the interface for that BS i dont get the interface of the software component which is associated to the BS. And I am developer so i dont know much sld can you please tell where can i can check the softaware component that are associated to that BS in the SLD

thanks

nelakonda

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 22, 2008 8:16 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to first create technical system. Then create business system and then assign tecnical system to Business system.

After that go to ID and import the business system.

Then only u can use the BS in Receiver determination.

Have u done the same thing.

Follow the link for Business system creation:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/workingwithSystemLandscapeDirectory+%28SLD%29&

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

some body had already created the business system's and my duty is to develop the scenario but the problem is occuring when i try to create a Reciever determination ie I right click on the reciever determination and try to create new then choose the coresponding sender business system and i try to filter the interface (RFC ) and i dont get the interface filtered when i chosre All on the above radil button then the interface is getting filtered But I want it when i select the radio button BusinessSystem.

thanks

nelakonda

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 22, 2008 8:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to Busines system -> Technical system

here add the Product & SWC component which you have developed the Interfaces & RFC'S.

after those save and again go to business system level Check the updated SWC .

Now you try to create the received deterination when you choose your business system you can see your interfaces.

If you did not add the product & swc to your business sytem by default it won't appear.

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the sld i found the Bus sys and checked the associations and i found the SWCV which has to be assoiciated has already in the associated list. And one more thing I found a strainge thing there is another SWCV with the same name but different vendor defined in the sld (Can there be 2 SWCV with the same name? I dont know )Is this creating any problem with the present association Because i am not getting any interface filtered of this component While I try to create a new reciever determination

thanks

nelakonda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What ever the SWC Version you are using that added into your technical system or not...that you need to check and Save at technical system level same do the business system level.

now try to recreate the RD you can see the your interfacess.

Cache also update...some times cache is creating the problem

http://<hostname>:<portnumber>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full.

Regards,

Venu.