cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC as Sender can't find senderagreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having problems with an scenario integrating a r/3 system as a sender via rfc adapter. I get the error message that the senderagreement could not be found. But it is defined and the senderchannel is chosen. Do you have ideas what the problem is?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok looks like the problem isn't solved at all. Yesterday I accidentally sent a Test-Message(in Component-Monitoring) to the Integration Engine and not to the Adapter-Engine. I didn't get that the selection above had an effect on the testmessage. So when I send the testmessage to the adapterengine I get again the error:

Fehler beim Versenden der Message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=SAPToTDM_BSrvc_Snd;TS=;AN=Z_WIS_SAPTOTDM;ANS=http://tdmsystems.com/SAPToTDM;

So refreshing the CPA-Cache has no effect on the problem. Do you have any other suggestions?

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Edited by: Nikhil Bos on Mar 4, 2008 2:18 PM

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whats the status of the Cache monitoing in RWb for AE?

do u have any errors in ID cache notifications? is SXI_CACHE working without any problems

check if PIDIRUSER is locked? run delta refresh from SXI_CACHE and check.

It workd yestreaday when i asked you do CPA chache isn't?

Edited by: Nisar Khan on Mar 4, 2008 1:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

transaction sxi_cache says: Cache contents are up-to-date. "green"

SLDCHECK said everything is fine as well.

I'm sorry but I can't find anything about a logical unit in the communicationchannels. Can you tell me were to find that option, please?

edit: CPA_Cache refreshing says:

CPA cache refresh (mode=full) successfully executed in 101157 milliseconds.

Followed by an error about a communication channel, that isn't from (must be created from someone else in this enterprise)

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 4, 2008 9:31 AM

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The corrections contained in this note limit the effects of the import: - The adapter metadata from the software component SAP BASIS 7.00 is not distributed to the runtime cache.

- The communication channels with adapter types from SAP BASIS 7.00 can no longer be activated.

1) Import the archive as described in the Support Package Stack Guide.

The correction concerns the archive:

- For XI 30 SP18:

- SAPXITOOL18P_2.sca

- For XI 70 SP09:

- SAPXITOOL09_3.sca

The archive and the Support Package Stack Guide are located on the SAP Service Marketplace. See Note 952402 for the relevant link.

Locate the required Support Package Stack in the lower part of the screen.

2) Execute a complete cache refresh for the adapter engine.

Note: Bear in mind that if you created communication channels with the adapter types from SAP BASIS 7.00, these will not work in Release 6.40. Therefore, you must change the channels that they use the relevant adapter type from SAP BASIS 6.40 and activate the changed channels.

Also check out the SAP Note 1057990.

regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

so where can I find that sap marketplace? I only finde the german one but he doesnt know that note I guess.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/support this is the link. also you can find it using google.

You need S user ID for logging into this area. if you don't have one ask your company's SAP guys.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

since your cache refresh is not showing any error, and the message is having error 'Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message' - so first check in ID, whether you have your receiver agreement configured correctly for the correct sender business service.........check everything interface, namespace, CC name.........see everything is activated.............if everything is fine and activated, just restart your XI server completely..........

again re-run your scenario not by using test message but by actually running your scenario by trigerring your RFC from your source R/3 system to XI...........then your this error should be removed.

Regards,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

senderagreement is correct. I can't restart the xi server because it is shared with another company and I would get in serious trouble even if I had the privileges. I don't have access to the local r/3 system neither (yet).

I'm a fresh student in this company trying to write a bachelor thesis about this topic. And therefore I'm trying to get that scenario running.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I maybe forgot to tell that in the RWB at Component monitoring the Adapter-engine is red. It says that there as well inactive and defective communication channels.

Is there a way to check which specific channels are defect? I would like to know if my both channels are working ok but DETAILS just gives my the amount of defective channels.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

goto to the channel monitoring in that and paste your communicatio channel names and check it will give the status.

Whats the status of the Cache monitoring in RWB for AE?

Former Member
0 Kudos

at centraladapterengine in cache monitoring I have many selections for channel, service ... which one do you mean?

edit: hm there is no channel monitoring? do you mean end-to-end monitoring?

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 4, 2008 11:36 AM

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to check your communication channels are working fine or not you can check in channel monitoring in PI7.0, adapter monitoring in Xi3.0

if you are on PI7.0, goto RWBCache monitoring select AE and cilck disply-select the date todays--check everything is greent here

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok I found it:

channel monitoring is in xi3.0 in component monitoring under AdapterEngine->Status.

the sender channel is green.

receiver is red. I gotta check what's the problem.

edit: looks like it is about the jdbc adapter that isn't configured properly onto my local system.

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 4, 2008 11:48 AM

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes your adapter is failling for some reason.....

when you login to the SXMB_MONI...double click ont he message which is giving error....on the left hand side you will c the details pipleline step...can you tell on which step it you are getting the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is none of my messages shown. when I start transaction SXMB_Moni I get to the "Integration Engine: Monitoring" window. There I select monitor for processed xml messages. But how could it show me messages at all, when the messages geht stuck at the adapter engine already.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I just assured that my oracle db is running properly.

But there is still an error at the receiver channel, I can't guess what is the problem.

The db is running on my local machine.

Fehler beim Aufrufen der Verarbeitungsressourcen: com.sap.aii.af.service.util.concurrent.ResourcePoolException: Unable to create new pooled resource: DriverManagerException: Cannot establish connection to URL 'jdbc:oracle:thin:@localhost:1521:TDM': SQLException: Io exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection

DO you have any ideas? Could it be the driver in the xi system or something else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your maximal connection pool.

Best regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

hm kinda strange the communication channel with rfc adapter has the parameter maximum connections, but the one with the JDBC Adapter hasn't that parameter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you are right. Is your database on the same machine as XI . Because I can see that you are trying to reach it on localhost.

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

you are right. the xi server isn't on my local machine but the db is. so I'll try to paste my computer's name there.

edit: Doesn't work either. Do you think it could be blocked by my windows firewall?

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 4, 2008 2:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it's possible. Please turn of your windows firewall.

Start->Run->services.msc

Here turn of firewall.

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

still no success.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what message can you see now? Try to ping your computer from XI. You can use transaction os01.

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is the same error Message about network can't connect to sql stuff. I am not allowed to use os01.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would you mind asking your administartors if the XI machine can ping your computer.

br,

wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

yesterday I restarted all from the beginning by doing an exercise from the develpoer's book xi from sappress. It is a rfc->file scenario, I am planning to change these to rfc->jdbc once it is running properly. Until now I have succeeded that far that once I am sending a test message to the adapter engine it says:

Fehler beim Versenden der Message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=BusSys_A;TS=;AN=Z_WIS_SAPTOTDM;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions;

I think thats a step further because the original scenario said that it could not find sender agreement. As far as I know the receiver agreement is a step after the sender agreement in the integration engine. Am I right about that?

I am going to try another cpa cache refresh. Do you have any further suggestions?

edit: ok that cpa cache didn't bring any effect.

edit2: Hi, I found a great testing option in the integration builder tools->test configuration

Now I know that my Interface-Mapping must be wrong.

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 5, 2008 10:16 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I copied here the whole result of the test in the Integration builder. I think I misunderstood it because they also say senderagreement not found there but all the lights are green. thats kinda confusing.

Sendervereinbarung

... (2 Zeilen)

so only receiver dtermination and agreement are found despite all the others exist too.

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 5, 2008 11:21 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

here I have some information that could be relevant as well.

In SLD no Business System is defined, instead in ID a Business Service is defined.

Does this influence caching ?!!

The receiver Channel uses a JDBC-Adapter, which is not activated, because the JDBC-Driver is

not yet installed.

I hope you have some new ideas because I still can't find the error.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The communication channel in which the RFC adapter is defined must be defined for a service of type Business System in the area Service Without Party

Refer:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/8b/895e407aa4c44ce10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

Please the sender as a Business System not Business Service. Try the RFC- File Scenario since JDBC driver is not installed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

as you suggested I created a new Scenario RFCtoFile(Server). This time I used Business Systems from SLD. But I got the same error as usual can't find senderagreement.

While creating both determinations I had to decide if "the sender uses a virtual receiver". I am not sure about that option. I didnt choose it. Was that correct?

thank you for all your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I made some progress anyway. I just sent some testmessages via Component-Monitoring.

One Test Messages to Adapterengine:

Fehler beim Versenden der Message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=tdm_bs_rcv_rfctofile;TS=;AN=Z_WIS_SAPTOTDM;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions;

Another one to Integrationengine:

Fehler beim Versenden der Message: Error during rendering: Unexpected length of element <sap:Main><sap:Interface @sap:namespace> = Fehler beim Versenden der Message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=tdm_bs_rcv_rfctofile;TS=;AN=Z_WIS_SAPTOTDM;ANS=urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions;

edit: another question: How do I have to send the payload? Do I have to send it using the namespace of the message-type or ist it added by the test system?

I usually send it without defining the namespace.

edit2:

That is the trace from MessageMapping (it says it can't create a target element, but I don't get why):

<Trace level="1" type="B">CL_MAPPING_XMS_PLSRV3-ENTER_PLSRV</Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Interface Mapping http://tdmsystems.com/RFCtoFile SAPtoTDM_IM </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">RuntimeException during appliction Java mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_SAPtoTDM_MM_ </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:SAPtoTDM_MT_File_Input/BANFPOS. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:406) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:142) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:68) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.java:131) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor248.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187) at $Proxy200.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor278.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.call(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:277) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:219) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:260) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170) Root Cause: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot produce target element /ns1:SAPtoTDM_MT_File_Input/BANFPOS. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:286) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:312) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:401) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:142) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:68) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.java:131) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor248.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187) at $Proxy200.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor278.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.call(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:277) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:219) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:260) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170) </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_SAPtoTDM_MM_: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:SAPtoTDM_MT_File_Input/BANFPOS. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="T">com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingRuntimeException: Runtime exception occurred during execution of application mapping program com/sap/xi/tf/_SAPtoTDM_MM_: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException; RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:SAPtoTDM_MT_File_Input/BANFPOS. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:73) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:68) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.java:131) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor248.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187) at $Proxy200.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor278.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.call(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:277) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:219) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:260) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170) Root Cause: com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException: RuntimeException in Message-Mapping transformation: Cannot produce target element /ns1:SAPtoTDM_MT_File_Input/BANFPOS. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:406) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:142) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:68) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.java:131) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor248.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187) at $Proxy200.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor278.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.call(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:277) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:219) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:260) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170) Root Cause: com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot produce target element /ns1:SAPtoTDM_MT_File_Input/BANFPOS. Check xml instance is valid for source xsd and target-field mapping fulfills requirements of target xsd at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:286) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.processNode(AMappingProgram.java:312) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.start(AMappingProgram.java:401) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.Transformer.start(Transformer.java:142) at com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf3.AMappingProgram.execute(AMappingProgram.java:105) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.JavaMapping.executeStep(JavaMapping.java:64) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.Mapping.execute(Mapping.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.server.mapping.MappingHandler.run(MappingHandler.java:90) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleMappingRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:95) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingRequestHandler.handleRequest(MappingRequestHandler.java:68) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceImpl.processFunction(MappingServiceImpl.java:79) at com.sap.aii.ibrun.sbeans.mapping.MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.processFunction(MappingServiceObjectImpl0_0.java:131) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor248.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.session.stateless_sp5.ObjectStubProxyImpl.invoke(ObjectStubProxyImpl.java:187) at $Proxy200.processFunction(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor278.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.call(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:277) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCDefaultRequestHandler.handleRequest(RFCDefaultRequestHandler.java:219) at com.sap.engine.services.rfcengine.RFCJCOServer$J2EEApplicationRunnable.run(RFCJCOServer.java:260) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170) </Trace> <Trace level="1" type="E">CL_XMS_PLSRV_MAPPING~ENTER_PLSRV</Trace>

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 14, 2008 11:42 AM

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 14, 2008 11:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai lets be clear where you are getting error (that sender agreement is not found)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

looks like it really was a cache problem somebody else solved. When I send a test-Message (in Component-Monitoring) now I get that error:

Fehler beim Versenden der Message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=SAPToTDM_BSrvc_Snd;TS=;AN=SAPToTDM_MIF_Snd;ANS=http://tdmsystems.com/SAPToTDM;

And when XI says it can't find a receiver agreement, this means the sender agreement is okay and doesn't make any more mistakes. Am I right about that?

Is it correct that I send an empty Test-Message, so that the rfc is activated? Or how do you test rfc-senders?

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 3, 2008 1:55 PM

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i had pointe earlier also it as an Cache isue more specifically Adapter cache....you will not get an error in SXI-cacahe for this but in the RWB cache monitoring you will c the AE status would be yelloe before you refreshed it.

perofrm the full CPA cahe using the CPA cache URL and PIDIR user. then it will work fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nisar,

in that menu I can choose the Adapter-engine from a drop down menu. After hitting the search button I can see a whole bunch of business services. I can select them and get more information about that. But I dont see anything yellow and I dont see anything to refresh.

Am I at the wrong menu?

regards

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats the staus of the cache of each componnents

when you select AE on the right hand side you will have SHOW Notification table under that drop down menu will come select the date..click display it will give the status of the cache on the adapter engine...it should be green....this is on Pi7.0 not sure about Xi 3.0.....

http://<hostname><Java:port>/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

copy this URL in your IE fill in appropriate hostname and port then use PIDIRUSER and passowrd to clear the cache....make sure the user PIDIR user is not locked before you do this....

the problem which you are facing is data is not getting pushed from AE to IE for that interface...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so the url would be like

http://servername:Portnumber/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

?

Btw Seems like that menu is in another place in xi3.0.

regards.

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes like that

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok I did that with the correct servername and port. I need to login. then it takes some time. then I get:

CPA cache refresh (mode=full) successfully executed in 109391 milliseconds.

Negative confirmation:

ChannelAttributes tag is empty

edit: wow it worked!!!

now the message reaches the Integration Engine so it is shown at Message Monitoring. And the Response-Message from XI says: "No receiver could be determined"

So the that one problem is solved and I got a new one.

Thank you some much for your help.

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 3, 2008 3:35 PM

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to Sender Communication Channel and check the Adapter Specific Properties. Logical System entry must be maintained here.

regards,

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

unfortunately I don't have access to se37. I can't find that entry about "adapter specific... logical system" either. In which menü can I find that?

The configuration objects all look good and have the proper communication channels. SXI_CACHE won't report any problems either.

edit: Can you tell me the best way to test that scenario? In other words how can I get the rfc running as a test.

Edited by: Daniel Gerne on Mar 3, 2008 10:17 AM

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Daniel,

Goto RWB cache monitoring check the AE cache staus it should be green also the IS.

in ID execute the cache everything normal?

If your Sender agrement is defined and not appearing in the pipleline then only cache can hold it....till AE cache is updated you will not get updated SA in SXI_CACHE nor any error.....

do the complete CPA cache.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nisar,

there I can see my Sender-Business-Service. It doesn't say anything about errors.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i didnt have any success yet. Here I got the detailed error:

Verarbeitungsfehler verursacht durch: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.afcommunication.RfcAFWException: senderAgreement not found: lookup of binding via CPA-cache failed for AdapterType RFC, AdapterNS http://sap.com/xi/XI/System, direction INBOUND, fromParty '', fromService 'SAPToTDM_BSrvc_Snd', toParty '', toService '', interface 'Z_WIS_SAPTOTDM', NS 'urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions' for channel 'SAPToTDM_SC_Snd' (channelId da37955ed0b93dfe8561d80651e8fb3b)

thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First check the Tcode : SXI_CACHE should be in green color.

Next go to your Integration Direction check in you Scenario tab has created SA,RD,ID,RA with proper communcation channel.

check SA -> Sender Busines system - Create for your R/3 sytem and Interface is RFC and Namespace is RFC Default namespace and choose the sender RFC communcation comunctiaon channel.

this Sender RFC CC - You need to create the TCP/IP in R/3 . Check this TCP/IP connection.

then test your sender rfc from SE37..Check message reaching to XI.

The problem could be your configuration scenario did not activated all the obejcts...are missed objects in your CS.

CS- CONFIGURATION SCENARIO.

Regards,

Venu.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>But it is defined and the senderchannel is chosen.

1) Refresh the Cache and check it out. ( T code - sxi_cache )

2) Do some changes and re activate the RFC Adapter

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the CPA cache is getting updated properly......

Regards,

Anurag Mahendru.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check ur configuration settings once again,there is a probelm with the settings in senderagreement only.

Regards,

Phani