cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating inbound delivery for the purchase order line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please let me know how can I create inbound delivery for the purchase order line items? Say, I have a purchase order with 5 line items in it. I wanted to create an inbound delivery for only 2 line items at this point of time. Which SAP Standard transaction I have to use and what all data I need to populate? I would appreciate any help on this and will reward the right answer. Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We resolved with custom development. Thanks for the inputs.

krishnaswamy_kumaraswamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI this type of process is called advance shipment notice

do a small search in SDN you will get lot of material

1. conformation control key need to be activiated

no open DC or No DC should have done for the purchase order

to activate this process create a purchase order and then assign the conformation control . then vl31n for inbound create

and save

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishnaswamy kumaraswamy,

I have already have the confirmation control key setup for my PO. But I need to know if there's any SAP Standard transaction by which I can create an inbound delivery only for 2 line items or 3 line items out of 5 line items?

Please let me know if you can help me on this.

Thanks.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating the inbound delivery (VL31N), intially all the items will be shown, see the advance shipping notfication - from the vendor for which he has send confirmation & rest items you can delete simply & save. & next time when the vendor sends rest advance shipping notifcation (confirmation), you can receive them.

Hope this answers your query.

Regards

Irfan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for your reply. I'm trying to find-out if there's any other transaction which creates inbound delivery only for the line items selectively.

With regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To create the inbound delivery, u need to set the confirmation control in PO as Inbound Delivery.

Use VL31N for Inbound Delivery creation.

Thanks

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aktar Ahmed Shaik,

I have already done those configurations. But I wanted to create an inbound delivery for selected items, say 2 items out of 5 items in my PO. Is there any Standard SAP transaction by which I can do this functionality?

Please let me know if you can help me on this.

Thanks.

with regards,

Muthu Ganapathy.