cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Forms - Two tables on the same page (Main Window)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there, can anybody help me, please? I have a problem with tables and pages...

I need two different tables on the same page. I put the first one in the main window and it works fine, when there are more rows, it changes to the next page and displays the following rows there.

But the second table, which is defined in a secondary window, shows the same entries every time (entries 1 to 5 for example). But it should continue with the following entries on the next pages.

How can I achieve this?? I can't put two tables in one main window. Is there any way to combine the two loops in a simple way?

Thanks in advance,

AG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think u can change the property of the secondary window as variable

regards

devanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately there is no option to change the window property to a variable window. I have only the window types "main, secondary, copy and final".

So how do I get a variable window??

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem hasn't been solved yet.

Is it possible to put two tables in the same main window and fix their size?? Because I need them to be shown in a special size, e.g. the first one with 11 rows, the second one with 4 rows.

Thank you...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put 2 tables in main window but you would need to restrict the number of rows in the tables so that both print.You can use COMMAND to do this in SMARTFORMS.

If you use one table in variable window it would not display remaining data in second page so put both in main window and restrict the number of rows to be displayed for each table.

Reward if useful.

Thanks,

Dishant