cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during creation of SYNCBO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to create a SyncBO based on the tutorial from MDK for Smart Synchronization.when i enter the function module "MEREP_COUNTRY_GETLIST" in the GetList of the BAPI Wrapper and try to go to the Mapping Screen i am getting a error

"Default value for parameter SPRAS is of no effect at runtime"

What could be the problem?

Thanks and Regards

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody.

I'm a newbie to SAP Mobile Infrastructura, and I started doing the smart sync tutorial, but i'm getting the same error.

I tried doing what you told, but after Warning message appears, I push Enter key and an Error message is shown which says "SyncBO contains syntax errors" and system returns me to the previous screen.

Someone could help me??

Thanks in advance.

Sergio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

That is not a problem. Its a message.

You can continue creating the Sync Bo it will generate without errors.

Best Regards

Paresh Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh

I am not able to goto the mapping screen because of the message and not able to save the SyncBO for later modification also.

Thanks and Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi!

The message you are getting is just a Warning Message as Paresh has mentioned earlier.

Hit Enter to Continue.This message will Popup when ever and only there is a Default Value assigned in the BAPI Wrapper.You can go to the Mapping Screen by selecting the "MAPPING SCREEN ICON(Shift+F6" from the screen you get the error message.Also You cannot save anything from this screen until you Go to the Mapping Screen.

So you are fine.

Let me know if you have any additional problems.

Thx

Gisk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi

Hope you are able to get through the message and inside the Mapping Screen as suggested by Gisk.

MI user Interface is a bit different in its flow then the normal R/3 standard screen.

e.g. creating MCD(txn MI_MCD)there are some fields which are not visible or ready for input until you press Enter.

Similarly the Sync Bo creation Transaction(MEREP_SBUILDER)is a bit strange in traversing.

Hope you have solved your problem by now.

// Paresh