cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

address in smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i want to display sold to party (kunag) in a address node of smartform.

how to do tht. i am new to ABAP.

i have checked the organisational address radio button, it is asking me for the address no.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

SantoshKallem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vbrk-kunag = kna1-kunnr

kna1-adrnr = adrc=adrnr

with out fetching data from adrc you can print addres as specified below

create a window for address.

right click on window and create ADDRESS.

pass address no as &ITAB-adrnr&

regards.

santhosh reddy

<REMOVED BY MODERATOR>

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 22, 2008 11:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to find the field ADRNR on the master data for the sold to party, check your smartform interface as it may be provided already. If not you will need to create a ABAP node to read the table.

If you just want to test how this window works you can put any number from table ADRC, but for the real thing you will need to find the variable that contains the party's address number.

You could create a text element and use the individual fields of the address (if they are being passed to the form) but you will lose a whole load of formatting functionality provided by the address node.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

how to find the address no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using search for Field ADRNR in your table.

If found take the value of that field and search the address deatils of that ADRNR value in ADRC table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at the form interface, both the input parameters and in tables. There should somewhere be a structure containing the ship-to-party, here you're looking for a field called ADRNR.

Are you working with a standard form? If so post the name and we can look for you.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

i am not working on standard form but yes i am using a table vbrk and the field name is kunag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, if you only have VBRK in the interface to your form you'll need to read table KNA1 to get the address number (ADRNR).

You can either do this in your print program and pass it in the form interface, or create an ABAP node in your form and read it there.

Regards,

Nick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should pass adrnr value(address number) related to kunag

(sold to party) in address number field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u want to add something in the address, dont use the given address window, create your own address window using the WINDOW optio only, and u can add whatever u want to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

shld i use a text element intead address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi can u tell me which tanle u are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make use of tempelates under window and then use text element under the tempelate.