cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain technical objects in sales order type OR not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I would like to assign a Technical object (in my case a functional location) during a sales order creation (AUART OR). In the menu Extras --> Technical objects, it seems to be possible to do it but when I click on it. I receive an error message V1192 (Serial number profile is missing for material xx in plant xx). In order to avoid this error message I have maintained field Serial Number Profile (MARC-SERNP) with value 0002 at item level. Thanks to that, the error message is not displayed anymore but nothing happens and it is not possible to assign the functional location.

If I do it with a service contract (VA41) AUART WV, it works. A new screen (220 of SAPLIWOL) is displayed and the functional location can be assigned without any issues.

I have seen that the procedure SDW1 (sales order) or SDAU (contract) is checked in the Include MV45AF0F_FCODE_POTO. How could I influence this procedure because I would like to maintain this information in the sales order in order to use them when I will create my service order.

I have also seen that by maintaing field VBAP-SERAIL when the DA_VRGNG is equal SDW1, then the screen should be displayed but it is not working. Does someone has an idea?

Kind regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christofer,

I don't know if your topic is still up to date when I see the creation date but I post an aswer anyway because I faced the same problem in my outline agreement....where it is not supposed to appened.

In fact there is a weird control in standard program.

Let's say if you have ticked your item category for schedule lines, then the technical objects view is not available. (V_TVAP-ETERL must be unticked)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can't use sales order - take PM or CO order