cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyway of identifying the look and feel of the SAPGUI per client

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anyway of identifying the look and feel of the SAPGUI on a per client basis.

For example 2 clients UK and Ireland - i want to change the look and feel of one cleints gui without affecting the other?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a tool (freeware) called HARDCOPY. In this tool you can set a text (not a colour) per client.

It's recommended by SAP.

You can download it here:

http://www.hardcopy.de/hardcopy/english/index.php

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samir,

What do you mean with changing the look and feel depending of the client?

For example to make a clear difference between Development, Quality and Production, I am changing the color of the SAP GUI depending of which system/client: As Eric Brunelle already indicated you should press ALT+F12, there you choose for New Visual Design and at the first tab (I think General in English) you make sure that there whether the Active Theme is NOT System Dependent! If the latter is the case, please change this in f.e. Enjoy and close and open the complete SAP GUI. In the same system as New Visual Design, you will find the option Set Color to System. There you can choose the color set for each system/client!

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example:

Development system has 2 clients : UK (client 131) and Ireland (client 331).

I want blue background for client 131 and green background for client 331.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then you could use the way I described in my previous reply. Just logon at the diffirent clients and do these settings. But as far as I know, this can´t be done from the server, this should be done for each SAP GUI installation! :-s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for that but could you please clarify as whenever i try to change the colour in one client it changes the other. I know how to have different colours per system for example development = blue, test = brown etc. But it is clients that i need with different colours.

I apologise if you have already answered this but i am having difficulty understanding exactly what i would need to do to have each client with different colours. Any further help would be great. Thanks,

Samir

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAmir,

This was discussed before and unfortunately, you cannot change SAPGUI colors based on client number, but you can change color based on SID.

Sorry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I do Alt+F12 and click on 'NEW VISUAL DESIGN' no window pops up, please give your suggestions.

Thanks

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

on the user's PC, press alt-F12 and do wanted change on the client's PC.

you cannot really do this through ABAP, though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I doubt, that can be done

Thanks

Prince Jose