Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting QM parameter values for Raw Material on the basis of goods receipt

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement, while generating inspection lot these tables MCXD&MCXA should update.

when we need a QM parameter value for the month, It should be the average of all the inspection lot generated for the month.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Hanamanta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Solved

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What you've asked for doesn't make sense to me.

An average of the inspection lots? What is that?

The number of lots? The average of the qtys? The average of the approved qtys? The average of a test value? For what test? For what types of inspections? For what materials? Are you averaging incoming inspections with production inspections?

You need a better question for us to answer.

Craig

hanamanth_honyal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

While generating Inspection lot/GR QM values should store in the table,

Similarly MCXA--After UD

MCXD--After RR.

Does any table is there to store QM parameters while generating inspection lot?

Thanks

Hanamanta

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.. I assume your talking about the actual test result value. These do not roll up into the QM LIS structures used in transactions MCXA or MCXD.

You might be able to create your own structures and have them updated but you would have develop that.

You can create run charts for various MIC's and utilize the SPC functionality if you need monthly averages and trends.

If your batch managed you can easily get reports of batch values via the CL30N transaction. You'll want to make sure you have a characteristic for batch production or receipt date so you can sort and select by date. These can then be loaded to Excel for summing and averaging.

Craig