cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to refresh a view

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my web dynpro application i have one view (view1) where i my select data stored in th database like input field name , container name , and i am dynamically creating the input field , label, dropdown etc. ( in wddomodifyview )

I the same view ie view1 i button ( create new control ) which will open a popup, and ask user for the name of inputfield or dropdown for dynamic creation . and these data is stored again in same table.

I problem is i need to refresh in view1 and then dynamically create the controls taking data from the database.

Error is some input field already present error as that is already painted in( in wddomodifyview ).

How to freshly call the view1. or how to delete all dynamically created inputfiled and created it again ( as data will be present in database .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_szcs
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Hemalatha,

by setting the lifetime of a view to "when visible" it will be recreated once a user navigates back to it.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

In which method we have set lifetime of the view and how, If could tell this , that would be great useful.

Thanks

Hemalatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemalatha T C ,

We can set the life time of the each view at the peprties tab. There on top a drop down is available where you can change the life time.

Regards

Sarath

Edited by: Sarath SatheesaN on Feb 25, 2008 5:55 AM