cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

determination of Sold to party in invoice list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

In the invoice list document only 2 partner functions - 'bill to party' and 'payer' are getting determined. I need sold to party also to be determined.

The requirement is that I want to create creditmemo requests with reference to invoice list just like we do with ref to invoices . When I am trying to do that I get the error message that sold to party for the customer is not maintained .

I have checked the partner det procedure assigned to this invoice list type where in sold to party determination has been configured. Actually the same procedure is assinged to normal invoices where in all the partner functions are determined . But it is not happening with invoice lists .

Does anyone have an idea ?

Regards

Mahesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

The Partner procedure assignment may be correct but you check the account group of that Bill-to-party and payer whether they belongs to sold to party account group or not.

You go to XD02 enter bill to party no go to extras --> adminsretive there you can find the account group of that customer.

If the account group is not belongs to sold to party that payer and bill to party will act as bill to party and payer only not sold to party.

If the account group is belongs to sold to party then only those bill to party and payer will act as sold to party also.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali ,

The account group for the customer has been maintained as the sold to party only .

I think invoice list is essentially meant for the payer as it is a collection of invoices. The party receving invoice list may act as an agent who pays on behalf of the payer and enjoys a factoring discount . In that way he is not the actual payer but only agent . Also since Invoice list being a collection of invoices SAP may not be allowing it to be referenced to another sales doc like credit memo request. But still we have should have a way to do that .

Regards

Mahesh