Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User denied their activities in the system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

One transaction posted in the system by an ID belongs to userA. But userA denied it.

UserA claimed that someone might have been using his ID and posted it.

How do we proof that the transaction was actually posted from userA's terminal ?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

only thing i can think of is to look in ST03N and see that the TRX was used by that uid on the exact same time the posting was done> see in the right tabel for posting details.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

only thing i can think of is to look in ST03N and see that the TRX was used by that uid on the exact same time the posting was done> see in the right tabel for posting details.

0 Kudos

is there any log can show me the trx the user is posting and from which terminal ?

i know STAD has the info, but this log is overwritten very fast, normally it can only keeps the info for 1 or 2 days.

0 Kudos

as mentioned ST03N

0 Kudos

if it was not activated then you will not be able to look into the past, for activation go to Sm19/20 etc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have security Audit log activated you can see which terminal posted a tx. If not then Aukes suggestion is a good one

0 Kudos

any guide on how to activate the security log ?

tq