cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fnds,

if i take Different Pricing procedure for single sales document ,,,Hoe system will effect.

if i want to do scarp sales ,,will i take any new pricing procedure.

Please make me clear

Regards

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

why dont u have two different sales document type 1 for normal sales order and 2nd for scrap sales.

as far as i interpret things, i believe u wont have same condition types applicable to both order types.

so for each order type have a unique pricing procedure.

let me know

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 2 sales document types we can have multiple Pricing procedures....

if some business scenarios ,condition type will not fit ..then add condition type ,,,why should we add saperate PP .

wot iam saying........is thr any possibility for maintain single PP.and if i maintain single PP wot could be the benifits.

if maintain 2 PP for Diff sales order wot could be the Benifit .

Please let me know.....about this.

Regards

Luckky.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the only benefit is if there say some new requirement for tax or any other condition type just for scrap sales, it shouldnt appear in your normal sales order.

thats y it is recommended to have a different PP

Unlike sales org's we can have as many PP's for each order type

hope this will help u

if it does reward points

regards

ravi

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lucky,

There are two ways

1.Maintaining the New pricing procedure to the scrap sales and determine that procedure with scrap sales document pricing procedure and maintain the condition records for that.

2. You can maintain different condition types ,different tables and different access sequencess for the same pricing procedure for the scrap sale.

Ultimate thing is we need fullfill the business requirement.

Which is you feel as simple you fallow that

Either one of them will not effect any thing in the system.

I hope it is clear

Thanks,

Murali.

Edited by: Murali Mohan.T on Feb 22, 2008 10:52 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi lucky,

Yes u can take new pricing procedure for scrap sales there is no impact on the system, usually for scrap sales there is another pricing procedure has to be maintained.

Regards,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fnds,

Why should i go for saperate Pricing procedure....

I'll maintain same condition types with diff tables(Fields) ...then will i make it single PP for Diff sales Document types.

If not,,,,Wot is the main impact for taking diff PP.

Please give me solution for this,,,

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

What Murali has said is absolutely right, just to add to it, if we want scrap to hit differenet GL accounts then normally we have different PP.

Regards,

Tatvam

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lucky,

There is no problem you can maintain seperate pricing procedure for the single sales document that is for scrap sales in your case.

You define document pricing procedure then assign that to your scrap sales document type.

Path is IMG --> Sales and Distribution > Basic functions>Pricing control -->Define and assign pricing procedures.

You maintain the pricing procedure determination in the OVKK transcation with the combination of your scrap sales document pricing procedure.

I hope it will full fill your requirement.

Regards,

Murali.