cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIGO against STO, (with out O.B.DELIVERY)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a Plant (Chennai) kept out of SAP. This plant stock transfers a material to another Plant (Bangalore) which is configured in SAP.

Chennai Plant is a Mfg unit, whereas Bangalore Plant is a Trading Depot(Non excisable)

We need to sell this material as Stock point sale from Bangalore to a customer. But that could'nt be done without Stock in MMBE.

Please do suggest how could this scenario be capture in SAP.

Regards,

Pramodkumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

look if you pepole has not replicated the chennai plant in the sap then there must be avlid reason for that and by keeping that thing in my mind

please create a normal po or free po as you are reciving this good at free of cost and in the material master maintin the price control indicator as standard price for this materail and create the vendor master data for the chennai plant and then do the GR and then you can sale this material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Set up the non SAP plant as a vendor and then create Purchase orders and receive the stock in to the SAP plant as a standard Goods receipt

I hope that this Helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even though the Chennai Plant is not configured in SAP, it has to be created as a Plant in SAP, after that you can do Stock transfer from Plant to Plant either with STO or without STO.

Hope it is helpful.

Aktar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Akhtar,

Thanks for the reply.

I still need to know an option where we donot want to have Chennai out of the system and still be able to process the sale from Bangalore.

Or is it the only option where I have to setup Chennai as a plant for the sale to be made from Bangalore.

Regards,

Pramod