cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gross make-to-stock production in APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to implement gross make to stock production in APO. PIR are appeared in r/3 and copy to APO via CIF. The problem are:

1. UnfortunalyI couldn’t find suitable setting for strategies in APO for Gross (strategy 10 only for Net). May be the solution is that there isn’t stock in integration model.

2. There isn’t any consumption of PIR when goods receipt for finished product (strategy 11 in r/3) is posted.

Can any body throw some light on this.

Thanks’ for attention.

Ivan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You should be able to define your own custom strategy, where you can set what consumes the Forecast or PIR.(eg. you can include or exclude Sales Order)

A custom Requirement Strategy can be defined in SPRO --> APO --> Master Data > Product> Specify Requirement Strategies

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Srinivas,

I've already tested settings for requirement strategy changing consistence of category group, but there weren't consumption category FA after confirmation of planned orders. Seems like as it's impossible to implement 11 strategy if you maintain PIR in R/3.... Maybe i should maintain PIR only in APO? At this moment i am working on way of solution..

BR

Ivan.

Edited by: Ivan Solovey on Feb 26, 2008 2:55 PM