cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service Error Because of Nested Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am developing one application in SAP VC. I have created one Web Service system for the same. but when i drags the web method from it on StoryBoard, it is giving me a Error showing pop up that,

"Port 'WebServiceResult' was omitted because it includes nested tables, whcih are not presently supported by visual composer"

Any help??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ThatSAPGuy
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Prashant-

Earlier versions of VC do not support nested tables in Web Services. Visual Composer for CE 7.1 supports data received in clusters, which is the standard in Web services. When mapping data from clustered data sources and to clustered data targets, you choose the node(s) that are the source of the data and map to the nodes that represent the target(s) of the mapping.

Alternately you could re-design your web service interface so that it does not return simple structures.

Cheers-

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you please tell how to upgrade to VC for CE 7.1??

Thanks,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To get VC7.1 you should have NW C.E 7.1 .

This is very costly one but now its in the market.

Just do the upgrade and Enjoy VC7.1

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

can you send your GML file so that i will check ur model .

You did some mistake in design i think

Regards,

govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Govindu,

Actually i have not designed model at all. I have just created web service system. and tried to drag the Data services on to the Dashboard, and got the error.

Thanks,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then Atul's Reply is solution for your Problem

Regards,

Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

You probably have a HTML VC element inside of a Nested iView. This is not possible. Check your nested.

Regards,

Gilson