Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate changes from one SAP System to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a requirement in which I have done some changes in one SAP System and it is not getting reflected to the other one. Please note that the SAP System which I am refering to is the one we get from SM51 Transaction code. Please note that the SAP System ID and the client is the same.

Thanks

Arghadip

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are u able to view all the systems in SM51,if not please check in which system CLUSTER is running whether it is and running or not.

Rgds,

Gadde.

0 Kudos

Yes I am able to view all the systems but how can I replicate the changes from 1 to another. We had done the changes in system A but it is not getting reflected in system B. Is there any ways to replicate it.

Thanks

Arghadip

0 Kudos

Yes I am able to view all the systems but how can I replicate the changes from 1 to another. We had done the changes in system A but it is not getting reflected in system B. Is there any ways to replicate it.

No Experts to answer this question?????

Thanks

Arghadip

0 Kudos

How about rephrasing the question instead of just repeating it? Maybe it isn't clear to us what you want.

What kind of changes are we talking about? Roles? Users? Customizing? Programs? Something else?

What kind of replication do you expect? In what landscape?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you need changes to be replicated from System A to System B.

1) Generate a "tp - Request" for the changes you made in System A

2) Import the "tp - Request" in System B.

Shaji

0 Kudos

transaction scc1 for client and scc9 for system ...

cheers,

naval