Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDoc error

Former Member
0 Kudos

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_METADATA</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>I::000</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Error: I::000</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I am getting the above error repeatedly.

What can be the problem and what shud I do then??

Also plz tell if do I need to do the sm59 at R/3 reciever if the IDoc is being recieved here(on reciever R/3)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The problem is with the user id in sm59 of XI which is used to call the R3 system. Check the authorization with the following SAP Note - 837595. Also make sure that this user is not locked.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Please see that you have maintained the port properly in IDX1. The port has to be in the form SAPXXX, where XXX is the system id from which you are importing the IDOC. If you have not named your Port porperly then you might not be able to maintain the metadata in IDX2. Please check.

Regards,

Merrilly

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain all mandotory fields in idoc adapter.

i.e

1.Rfc destination

2.port

3.SAP Release

4.Interface version

please maintain idoc meta data in xi via IDX2.

regardas

mahesh.

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you havent maintain IDoc metadata in XI.

Go to the transaction idx2 and import your IDoc under the port created using idx2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IDX2 remove the meta data of the IDOC and import once again it will run.

check the ALE seetings,

Idoc configuration Required~

in R/3

1) RFC destination pointing to XI

2) WE20 Partner Profile entries

in XI

1) RFC destination pointing to R/3

Go thru this -

Go thru these for Idoc to XI scenarios-

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

These will be the Configurations needed in your R3,

1. SM 59 - Create an RFC destination for your XI .

2. We21 -- Create a port for XI

3. We 20 -- Create a partner profile entry for the Outbound IDOCs for XI.

Configuration on XI

1. IDX2 - Import IDOC metadata.

For eg : Lets assume the R/3 system and Xi system are QZA and X7A.

In XI :

Step 1 : In SALE Tcode :

a)Create Logical systems for R/3 and XI.

EG : (QZACLNT100) and (X7ACLNT100).

b) Assign the logical system of XI to Client.(X7ACLNT100)

Both the above options u can find in SALE transaction under SENDING and RECEIVING SYSTEMS tab

Step 2 : In SM59 create RFC destination in XI pointing to R/3(i.e IP address of R/3) (This RFC Destination name shd be same as the Sender LS name)=> QZACLNT100 is my RFC destination.

Step 3: Create the PORT in XI for the Sender system and assign the RFC destination.

In R/3 :

Step 1:

In SALE Tcode :

a) Create Logical systems for R/3 and XI for

b) Assign the logical system of R/3 to Client.(QZACLNT100)

Step 2 : In SM59 create RFC destination in R/3 pointing to XI(i.e IP address of XI) (This RFC Destination name shd be same as the Receiver LS name)=> X7ACLNT100 is my RFC destination.

Step 3: In SALE Tcode under Modelling and Implementing Bussiness Processes-> maintain Disribution Model and Distribute Views.

a)Click on that ,it shall take to Tcode BD64 ,where u can create a Distribution Model.

b)Once you create that ADD MESSAGE type(You have the button at the top), there it shall ask for Receiver and Sender LS and Message type.

c)In Menu Bar EDIT->Generate Partner Profile.

Click on that and press Execute .

This shall create 2 partner profile X7ACLNT100 and QZACLNT100 ,X7ACLNT100(this is the partner number for QZA system) shall have the outbound parameter as CREMAS, and QZACLNT100 is created with no parameters ,you need not worry .

d) Click EDIT->MODEL VIEW->Distribute.

This shall distribute the model and you can see the distribution mode aslo getting created in XI system.

This configuration shall surely help u out as it worked out for me.

Configurations required for IDocs in R/3

In your XI system, you need to do the following.

1. Create a RFC destination to your R/3 system

2. Create a port in IDX1 of your XI system and use the RFC destination in step1.

3. Try importing a idoc metadata thru idx2 transaction to check whether the configuration is correct.

4. In your SLD configure the technical system and business system. The technical system should hold the logical system name you have in your R/3 system client.

5. Import the business system and you can use it in your configuration scenario.

Please also refer below links for details.

Go thru this-

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/877c0d53-0801-0010-3bb0-e38...

Regards,

Phani

Reward points if Helpful