cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error locking object in SPAU after BW 3.5 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to change the status of the object either "Reset to Original" or "Adopt Modifications" I get the message saying that "Error Locking the Objects". What does that mean? Does it mean that I dont have auth to modify the objects?

Also I would like to know what does the STOP sign mean when I complete adjusting the object mean?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Locked objects means, that there are open transport request that are not currently released. Use transaction SE10 to release them. The your SPAUA adjustment should work.

The STOP sign means that the adjustment was made, but there were some conflicts (Hint: if you look in the toolbar, there's a button for the legend of all items).

regards

daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!!

The STOP sign is showing because it has an error of

BDS_BUSINESSDOCUMENT_GET_INFO Modification assistant switched off Upgrade ended.

where BDS_BUSINESSDOCUMENT_GET_INFO is a method.

Any idea what this means?

Oh...By the way the error locking object was because I dont have S_DEVELOP auth..When I chose "reset to original" it gave me that error.

thanks

0 Kudos

Hello,

'Modification assistant switched off ' means that you or one of your collegues had switched the modification assistent off. So you don't get a tool that's supports your adjustment.

Solution: Doubleclick on the objectname to navigate to the editor. Use version management to find out what was modified and redo the modification if you still need it.

Regards

Michael

Answers (0)