Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to remove acknowledgment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

IDOC - Soap.

in RWB ->message monitoring, I am getting 2 messages.

1. Succesful message (from sender interface)

2. system error (with inbound interface stating as sender interface)

I doubt this system error is because of the inability to capture the acknowledgments from Soap.

thus, I wud like to remove the ackonwledgments

how do I do that?

regards,

nikhil.

Edited by: nikhil a on Feb 22, 2008 6:22 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

follow the below given steps,

1. In the ABAP Editor (transaction SE38), under Program, enter IDX_NOALE and choose Execute.

2. Enter a sender port and client.

3. Decide whether acknowledgments are to be requested or not for the sender port and client. Choose either Request Acknowledgment or Do Not Request Acknowledgment.

The acknowledgments that can be requested are system error acknowledgments, application acknowledgments, and application error acknowledgments.

4. To display all message types that are sent using the selected sender port and client, in the Exception List frame, select Display Entries followed by Execute.

5. If you want to define a different rule for a specific message type, in the Exception List frame, select Insert Message Type or Delete Message Type.

6. Select the relevant message type and choose Execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all !!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nikhil,

Please see if you are dealing with SOAP adapter as synchronous or Asynchornous way. If the SOAP is synchornous then even if you deactivate IDOC acknowledgment you will get the error message. ie.e one successful and another as failed.

If the message is SOAP sycn then you can't avoid it.

So probably you need to maintain the Sync/Async bridge to make that falied message as successful one.

Else you could try it as IDX_NOALE to deactivate the acknowledgment.

Thanks

swarup

Edited by: Swarup Sawant on Feb 22, 2008 7:11 AM

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run program IDX_NOALE from se38 and U can switch off the ack

Regards,

Prateek