cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

doubt in creating sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

While creating sales order there exists error.Let me explain in detail.

I have created customer master record,material master record & customer material information record.After creating customer master record the result shown is 0000300004 customer master record is created.

Then i came for creating sales order.

I have filled every details.

then i pressed enter.there only exists the problem.

it is getting displayed as no customer master record 300004 hsa been created for sold to party.please solve my problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

creating customer master select account group and slaes areas and company codes. If these things you did perfectly then no issue. The error occurs might be u did not select correct sales area please do it correct and centrally to create customer master use transaction code xd01, and for sales purpose use vd01. and select it you will get it. number ranges also in xdn1. vdn1 check it once. t

thanks i hope this will solve your problem if you feel this will be add value to your question give me rewards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply.

but still there exists the problem.

yes i have created the company code,sales organisation,sales division.

then only i created customer master record.it is getting displayed as customer master data 0000300004 is created.upto this step there is no error.

then i proceeded with va11

in that screen i mentioned tne necessary deatils.and then finally i had given material-s1 & standard price-10.then i pressed enter.there only it is getting displayed as no customer master record is not created for sold to party.

if u can able to solve my errror.please explain it in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Usually this error may occur because of VOR1 & VOR2 settings.

So, please maintain the common distribution channel and division settings. they are for master datas and conditions.

Also, dont forget to check whether this customer has been created with account grp of 0001.

Reward if useful..

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Revathy,

You need to check lot of things.

1. Check whether you have created the customer only for the account group "Sold to party" (0001)

2. Make sure you have created the customer for the relevant sales area (Sales org / d.channel / Division)

3. Make sure all the partner functions (Sold to party, ship to party, Bill to party, Payer) are filled for this customer

If all these things are done, then there wont be any problem on the customer while creating a sales order.

Hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The very 1st thing you need to check is whether you create a relevant customer which has the correct company code, saler org., distribution channel and division for your new SO.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur reply.

yes i have created the company code,sales organisation,sales division.then i performed assignment

after that only i have created customer master record.i repeated it several times for different company code,sales office,sales organisation.while creating sales-orderit is getting mentioned customer master record is not created.

before going to create sales.first i have created customer master record.there it is getting displayed that customer master record is created.then why it is not getting displayed here.please explain it in detail.