cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR IN BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following scenery: File -> BPM -> File.

I made all the configuration basing on the document

http://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1822. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

My bpm presents returno code same to 0.

When I enter in the transaction swf_xi_pbuilder, I execute the workflow and I click in the button Technical Details happens the following mistake:

Error Agent XISUPER IP_FILE_TO_FILE http://www.light.com.br/test Error Message Created for Admin 20.10.2005 16:26:32

Work item 000000066602: Object FLOWITEM method EXECUTES cannot be executes

Error when processing node '0000000004' (ParForEach index 000000)

Error within method CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_EVENT->_CREATE_WORKITEM_CONTAINER

Error within method CL_SWF_RUN_WIM_EVENT->_GET_INIT_WORKITEM_CONTAINER

Workflow 000000066602 wait step 0000000004: In the valid object ID in container element 'REQUEST'

Error when creating the component of type ''

Error when creating an event item

Error when processing node '0000000004' (ParForEach index 000000)

Thanks,

Sérgio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Is ur adapter working correctly???

Look into RWB and chk whether the communication channels are green.

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

All my communications channels are green.

I verified that my Business Process Engine XI is with a warning in the it Configures RFC Destination. I also verified that my Integration Engine XI

also meets with warning.

Thanks,

Sérgio

Steven_UM
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check the following:

1) When you design your BPM - perform a check - there shouldn't be any warnings ( or errors )

2) Have a look at the cache via transaction SXI_CACHE and click on integreation process node ... Make sure the return code is 0 for all the integration processess you defined - We had a similar issue and found out that the BPM object had return code 99 - somehow it ended up wrongly in the XI/cache and the latest version was not activated ... You can repeat activation manually there ...

Regards,

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My bpm doesn't present any mistake and any warning when I click in "F7."

I entered in the sxi_cache and all of the objects of BPM meet with return code "0."

I entered in the swf_xi_pbuilder and I verified that my BPM is not nor executed. I enter in the workflow graph and I see "Workflow started (No agent) " trying to send message for the bpm but it doesn't get. That seems is that it needs some thing to activate the process to give begin.

Any idea of what's the problem?

Thanks,

Sérgio

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transaction SWWL and delete the workitem in error.

Execute your scenario again.

Pls ensure there is no logical mistake in BPM.It seems you process is failing while going for parforeach block.

Hope you will be passing multilne container element in ParForeach block.

Regards,

Satish