cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LO delivery showing in VF04

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a delivery w/o reference (type LO) that is now showing in my billing due list when running VF04. Can anyone tell me how to get this out of the billing due list? I tried to generate a billing document to see if it woud allow me to and I received an error stating Exception 7 in function module VEIO_KUAG2.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

LO has the same doc. category as LF - "J"

i don't think you can exclude LO from VF04

try to set filter for your list

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you say to set the filter, are you referring to the selection conditions on the main screen for VF04? I can not select anything other than delivery related billing since our system is set up this way. If you were referring to something different, please elaborate.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Erick,

The easisest way to remove it from due list would to reverse th PGI and it will get removed from your billing due list. But I assume, that will defeat the overall purpose.

Other than that, you will have to delete the delivery and follow the STO process.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

That would be fine, however this is not a Stock Transport Order. The material that was shipped was customer owned material, and is being delivered to a separate ship-to account. In this case, the material would need to be removed from inventory and not be selectable for billing since there was no sales order generated and no charges are to be applied to the customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

It would be better to deal with such type of scenario, on the lines of Free of charge scenario.

In this case your sales order will have item category as FOC, hence you will be able to include and account for your costs, but item would not be relevant for billing.

We also have a cycle similar to this, and we are also doing a ZLO delivery without billing and it doesnt show us on billing. I am trying to find out what exactly stops it. If I get any more details, will pass it to you.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Send me your mail id and will send you the screenshots which might help you in making the delivery not relevant for billing.

Hope this helps.

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can contact me at egift@owenind.com.

Thanks for the help.

Answers (0)