cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous Interface: JMS-XI-SAP RFC and Reply Back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts - In the scenario where Source system is Sender JMS adapter and Target is RFC. I need to catch the Response back from RFC and put into another JMS queue(for replies).

I need to understand, if this can be done without using BPM (A/S Bridge) configuration ? I was expeting this can be done using the Standard configuration in the Integration Directory by having one more RECEIVER AGREEMENT. In otherwords, get the data by using a Synchronous Interface, have request & reply message map in it. and create one more Receiver agreement for the REPLY message .

Is my understanding possible ? If yes, then Do I need to configure something else as well ? Pls advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SA Bridge is not possible without a BPM

If you send a msg with syn IF, then you need to specify a response for the same. this may not be applicable for JMS scenario

Hope this helps

Regards

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vishnu - Thanks for response. So, you mean I HAVE to use BPM in this case ? And there is no other way out of this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amrish,

Yes, any call (sync/async) needs a logical end point. so BPM acts as intermediate end point for different kinds of requests.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vishnu