Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove user - SCUG

Former Member
0 Kudos

What action should I run to revert only a user incorrectly moved through the transaction SCUG of the administrative system to the central system?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I read your question correctly, you accidently scug a user to go on a client that you did not want. Just go in the SU01 and delete the System you don't want for the user.

0 Kudos

John,

Sorry my English.

If I do as you are suggesting the user will be excluded from the administrative system.

Users who are not included in the central system through SCUG, may have edited their fields in administrative systems regardless of the transaction SCUM.

When a user is incorrectly included in the central system through SCUG a reversal of this situation is through the exclusion and inclusion of new administrative system selecting (SCUA), and again carrying users (SCUG).

My question is whether there is as incorrectly included revert the user without the need to delete and add the administrative system (SCUA) again.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

OK, I'm going to attempt to understand and answer your question.

Question #1:

When a user is incorrectly included in the central system through SCUG a reversal of this situation is through the exclusion and inclusion of new administrative system selecting (SCUA), and again carrying users (SCUG).

Answer# 1

I don't recommend using SCUA to do "undo" SCUG movement. I recommend SU01 in the CUA and deleting the SYSTEM for the user in question.

Question#2

My question is whether there is as incorrectly included revert the user without the need to delete and add the administrative system (SCUA) again.

Answer: #2

No "undo" button in SCUG. Use SU01 and delete the SYSTEM from the users in question.

I hope I answered your question, if not I totally misunderstood you.

Good Luck!