cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a problem with enhancement of a scenario(file to RFC(synchronous)using BPM) which is not giving the out put as expected Like we had to do an enhancement in the RFC structure by adding a field to the structure . But the result is same as it was before , we had done everything to the scenario to the requirement like mapping to the field , when we monitored in the sxmb_moni we are able to see the enhansed field in the generate strucutre of the mapping but i think the adapter is not doing with the enhancement I dont know where it is going wrong . please any coments on this would be apreciated

Thanks and regards

nelakonda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to add this field in the File Reciever adapter also in order to get that field created in the file.

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Earlier when with this scenario it used to give n no of tables when this field is added to the request it has to give n+2 tables but it still is giving n no of tables only that is the actual problem and every thing is fine with the mapping as it the enhansed field is seen in the message monitoring (sxmb_moni) only thing the response message from R3 is not as expected(which is depended on the RFC request) Actually there are 2 structure the request structure (where the enhansement too place ) and in the response strucuter is not altered as it is not requiresd

thanks

nelakonda

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 21, 2008 8:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please stop and start this RFC communication channel

/wg

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

Did u re-imported the enhanced RFC and changed the mapping accordingly?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya

we imorted the (enahanced)RFC and mapped accourdingly the only problem i face is the RFC request is not getting changed even though we could see the enhancement taking place in the payload of message (Message mapping)monitoring

thanks

Nelakonda

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 21, 2008 8:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

and have you restarted the communication channel because it can be problem with old metadata in adapter cache.

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

no we didnt restart the channel Sure we will try that and see

thanks

nelakonda

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

> is the RFC request is not getting changed even though we could see the enhancement taking place in the payload of message

What does it mean? You can able to see the enhanced message in SXI_MONITOR? Then how come u r saying that RFC request is not getting changed?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Like the message mapping is able to generate the required field of the enhanced structure but I think the RFC adapter is not able to generate the Rfc structure as expected after it is called in the pipeline

thanks

nelakonda

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 21, 2008 9:29 PM

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

Can u paste here the Payload which u can see in Call Adapter?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

here is the payload of the Call adapter In that you can see the field (enhanced)cpudt

thanks and regards

nelakonda

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

- <ns1:ZUA_FIXED_ASSETS_DATA_DAILY xmlns:ns1="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

<BUKRS>UA01</BUKRS>

- <AEDAT>

- <item>

<SIGN>I</SIGN>

<OPTION>EQ</OPTION>

<LOW>20080221</LOW>

<HIGH>20080221</HIGH>

</item>

</AEDAT>

<AENAM />

<AIBN1 />

<ANLKL />

<ANLN1 />

- <CPUDT>

- <item>

<SIGN>I</SIGN>

<OPTION>EQ</OPTION>

<LOW>20080221</LOW>

<HIGH>20080221</HIGH>

</item>

</CPUDT>

- <ERDAT>

- <item>

<SIGN>I</SIGN>

<OPTION>EQ</OPTION>

<LOW>20080221</LOW>

<HIGH>20080221</HIGH>

</item>

</ERDAT>

<ERNAM />

<INVNR />

</ns1:ZUA_FIXED_ASSETS_DATA_DAILY>

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Praneeth! Could you tell us what exact error u r getting and where u r getting?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj

earlier in this scenario this field was not there, it is added now .

If suposeIf this field was not there then in the response 50 records are expected and if this field is added in the request 53 record are expected in the response But even though we add this field still we are getting 50 records only .As though there was no enhancement.

thanks

Nelakonda

Edited by: praneeth nelakonda on Feb 21, 2008 10:13 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please can any one solve this problem

thanks

nelakonda

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Praneeth,

Did u executed the Function Module, are u sure it must return 53 records? Coz my doubt is if you pass wrong parameters obviosuly the RFC won't return u any responses at all. But in your case it's not, the newly enhanced structure is accepted by Function Module and returning you the responses. So I would suggest u to look into the logic and confirm that u will surely get 53 records back!

raj,.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i executed the function module in the R3 it is showing 53 records But i am not getting the same no of records in the out put of the RFC when it is given through the PI please can any one help what else needed to be done

thanks

nelakonda