cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Business Graphic Element

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need to develope horizontal graphical bar with multiple colors according to the months as X-axis. Red blue green in same horizontal bar according to the sales on particular months .All the details should be on single graph with different colors for different months .

Any idea how to achieve this using Business Graphic Element in Webdynpro ABAP.

Vikranth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

use chart type Gantt with a horizontal time axis for this scenario.

As there's no bar with several colors you have to create several bars with different colors. Download the SAP Chart Designer from SDNs Download area and look at the Gantt example on page 12 (XML Format.pdf).

Do not forget to set the property MarkerShape to None within the Series customizing (see page 11 of the pdf). That's necessary to display rectangles instead of marker symbols.

Regards, Kai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kai,

Thanks for your suggestion , i need a similar graph but how to use that graph in my application with my custom values

kai_gutenkunst
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are right. The document describes the XML format required by the IGS. But when using WD ABAP this XML is automatically created by the runtime using your data.

However, the document should give you an idea how the data should be structured.

Regards, Kai

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member189058
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

[How to create Business Graphics in Web Dynpro for ABAP|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/ca932ebc-0901-0010-68a0-b4dd81a4bf81]

This is quite a good document by Velu Pillai. It shows the step-by-step procedure to create a business graphic in WD ABAP.

Regards,

Reema.