cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reverse post good receipt?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

using VL09 to reverse PGI, but how about PGR? If i dont it wrong, i cannot use VL09 to reverse. Any idea? thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> hi,

>

> using VL09 to reverse PGI, but how about PGR? If i dont it wrong, i cannot use VL09 to reverse. Any idea? thanks

Hi Jo Jo,

You can not reverse a post goods receipt using VL09.

However SAP has released OSS note 865377 for this you can refer to this.

The reason why it happens is to reverse any material document date is the primary key.

While doing PGR form customer unfortunately system does not store date due to which it becomes impossible for the existing code to pick up the PGR and hence reverse it.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can reverse the Post Goods Issue using VL09. That means ur taking back the stock before you are doing billing in this situation.

Where as Post Goods Receipt means after doing return order and return delivery from the customer you are taking the stock back. Once after doing PGR your stock in the plant level will be updated with the returned stock.

You cant reverse this post goods receipt. If you want to do reverse the post goods receipt means you want to give the stock back to the customer. Then at this situation you cant do simple as reverse of PGI.

You have to do complete sales cycle once again, from sales order, delvery and PGI.

Hope this is clear.

Reward if helpful.

Thanks,

Praveen