cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Workflow 14000075 stuck in status waiting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Afternoon.

I have a problem with SRM workflow 14000075 (AppPO 0step) (Workflow Without Approval for PurchOrder). It has started but has become stuck in the status "waiting" at the first step 00002 "Parallel Section Between Approval and Maintenance"

I've checked SWPC (continue workflows after crash) and SM58 (RFC connections), but its not in either.

The problem is I can't see why it is waiting at this point.

Can anyone suggest how I can persuade it to move forward.

Thank you

Tim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

imthiaz_ahmed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check whether the PO is on hold, the WF gets a status "Waiting" when the object is hold.

Imthiaz

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the workflow 14000075 via PFTC.

navigate to the workflow builder to see if version is active.

In SWI1 , select the last step of the worflow then goto log protocols then click on the technical details icon in the menu.

Do you have red highlighted lines ? If yes , you should be able to select it and click on hte history tab at the bottom of the page to display error message.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

Thank you for your quick reply.

The workflow is active and works 99.9% of the time, only ocasionally do we have this problem.

On the technical details we have 2 green lights when the list is expanded.

Error St ID Step Task Result Error Agent Executed Action Date Time Object 385386 Workflow for Purchase order No. 4100006156, XXXXX Procurement (Sub)workflow created 18.02.2008 16:08:38

(XXXXX is the company name. I've blanked it here).

regards

Tim

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the same userID, do you have both case : 1 PO ok and 1 PO not OK ?

Try to determine what are all differences (master data, userID...) between a PO OK, and a PO not OK

Kind regards,

Yann

Edited by: Yann Bouillut on Feb 21, 2008 4:20 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The problem turned out to be caused by the vendor having an error in their account assignment which stopped the workflow from starting.

regards

Tim

AndreasMuno
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

could you contact me please about this workflow issue, and how it turned out to be related to a supplier account.

I have a customer experiencing similar issues, and would like to better understand your solution.

Thank you.

Regards

andreas.muno at sap.com