cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net Value at Header and Item Level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guyz

I have a header condition say ZFRE, which is manual. when I see total at header level it should be added to other components and show the Net Value. But, it shouldn't appear at item level Net value. With standard settings, ZFRE is being distributed to item level and item total is also considering this condition.

Thanks!

MAM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Header conditions apply to all items in the document and are automatically distributed to the items. A header condition can be based on either a percentage or on an absolute amount. If you enter a header condition that is based on a percentage (for example, a discount of 2%) the system automatically applies this percentage to all items in the document. If the header condition is an absolute amount, there are two different ways in which the system can distribute the amount among the items in the document:

The condition value of a header condition is either

• distributed proportionally among the items or

• the amount entered at header level is duplicated for each item.

You control the distribution of absolute header conditions in the group price field per condition type. In the standard version, condition type HB00 is marked as a header condition and as group condition. Condition type RB00 is only marked as a header condition.

You can try with User Exit USEREXIT_XKOMV_ERGAENZEN_MANU

in RV61AFZB.

Thanks.

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

I know about the distribution of header conditions to items. But I want that header conditions should not be distributed to item level. so that Item total may not show details like freight.

Ex: lets say I have a header condition ZFRE.

now if its value is $100.

and Item price is $10 x 100 = $1000.

Then at item level total should be $1000. and at header it should be $1100.

I hope I am clear.

I don't want the effect of header conditions at item level.

Thanks for your help.

Suggestions ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

run V/06 for your condition type

and check "ticks" in following fields:

-Header condit.

-Item condition

i believe you need to have "tick" only in Item field

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul

check the link

[Distribution Between Header and Items|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/561760545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/frameset.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi