cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Publish WSDLs from ES Builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to publish a Service Interface from Enterprice Service builder i get the following error.

The system is running at port 50000 and not on 50100 as is defined. Do you have any idea of where change this, so port 50000 is used instead.

jvax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.esregistry.ServicesRegistryPublication com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.esregistry.ServicesRegistryBean.publishServiceInterface(com.sap.aii.ib.bom.gen.XiReference) throws 
com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.ResourceException,java.rmi.RemoteException,
com.sap.aii.ib.core.uddi.RegistryClientException method on bean instance com.sap.aii.ibrep.server.esregistry.ServicesRegistryBean@23e8eca for bean sap.com/com.sap.xi.repository*xml|com.sap.xpi.ibrep.server.jar*xml|ServicesRegistryBean; 
nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBTransactionRolledbackException:
 Exception raised from invocation of public java.util.List com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade.publishPhysicalSystems(java.util.List) throws 
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.PublishPhysicalSystemsFault,
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault,
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault1,
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault12,
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault123 method on bean instance 
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade@54ecbc4d for bean sap.com/tc~esi~uddi~sr~proxy~ear*annotation|tc~esi~uddi~sr~proxy~ejbm.jar*annotation|ServicesRegistryProxyFacade; nested exception is: 
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (Unable to connect to localhost:50100 - Connection refused: connect); 
nested exception is: javax.ejb.EJBException: Exception raised from invocation of public java.util.List 
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade.publishPhysicalSystems(java.util.List) throws 
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.PublishPhysicalSystemsFault,com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault,
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault1,
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault12,
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ServicesRegistrySipublishPhysicalSystemsFault123 method on bean instance com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade@54ecbc4d for bean sap.com/tc~esi~uddi~sr~proxy~ear*annotation|tc~esi~uddi~sr~proxy~ejbm.jar*annotation|ServicesRegistryProxyFacade; 
nested exception is: javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Connection IO Exception.
 Check nested exception for details. (Unable to connect to localhost:50100 - Connection refused: connect)

Regards

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also had the same problem. Daniel's tip worked.

Thanks,

Jeroen

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had to change the ServiceRegistry Logical Port

Configuration in NetWeaver Administrator under SOA Management ® Business Administration ® Web Services Administration

Client Proxy Name: ServicesRegistrySi

Authentication: User name/password

Role: SERVICES_REGISTRY_READ_WRITE

Here I could change the url to the correct.

SD78
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I have the same error in my PI.

Thank you for your tip.

It works

Bye

Stefan