cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need of vbak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Y do v need the vbak table, i.e. What data does it store?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathew

All the SD Consultants need the VBAK, VBAP and many more tables so they can earn their bread. SE 11 can give you a broad level meaning of any doubt on Tables you may have.

Regards

Ramana ND

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

just as your other question on VBAP, the sales header data is stored in VBAK table. There are a lot many other tables that talk to VBAK and a consistent document flow is maintained.

i suggest please have a look at this link where it tells about how the tables are linked to each other which indicates the importance of these tables.

[SD tables|http://www.erpgenie.com/abap/tables_sd.htm]

also please browse through SE11 giving these tables where you will the list of fields.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for the table link document .

Regards

Mandar

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Y do v need the vbak table, i.e. What data does it store?

Hi Mathew,

Every thig that we do in SAP gets stored into Tables.

For example when you create a Sales Order it gets stored somewhere.

If not you cannot generate reports later (It is such kind of tablesreports pick information from) or refer to those orders later.

In the list of table VBAK is the table which stores Header data of Sales order. So if you need to know header details of particular Sales Order like who created it when what sales org etc you can goto to VBAK put the Sales Order number or any other crieteria and see related sales order details.

Hope it clarifies to some extent.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

VBAK is the table where we store Sales Document Header Data. i would suggest you use SE11 to see what is in table VBAK to appreciate this.

execute SE11. enter VBAK in the field for database table. the next screen will show what data is in the table, with corresponding data fields.

regards.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This VBAK table stores the data from Sales Document header.

VBAP stores data from Sales document Item

VBEP stores data from Schedule lines

Thanks,

Ravi