cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integeration model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created integeration model for a material and PPM and performed consistency check i got the error

U9116

The PPM could not be created because no activity could be generated from the master data upon which this is based.

The PPM is not transferred.

Pl guide some one what i need to do to clear this error.

Thanks and regards

Thamizhchelvan G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

With a PPM you need to generally have A Bill of Material, A Routing and a Production Version (linking the two) available in your ERP System. Do you have all these available and valid for the right validity period you have set in your integration model?

If this is the case, then you need to look at your Work Centre in ERP, does it have a valid capacity against it? The CIF passes over the Capacity into APO to generate an APO Resource and hence needs a Capacity against the Work Centre with a valid Processing Formula set for it, e.g. one that calculates some value for time. Without this it cannot create the activity in APO against your Routing.

Regards

Ian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked all that is capacity workcentre formula even now i am getting the same error

Will i need to transfer the workcentre data first to apo

regards

Thamizhchelvan g

Edited by: Thamizhchelvan gunasekaran on Feb 21, 2008 1:21 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the control key of the activities in the routing which need to be transferred to APO from R/3 as part of Production Version.

The control key should be relevant for scheduling, the work center should be in APO and also in an active integration model and the duration (in the routing / sequence) should be more than 1 second.

Somnath

Edited by: Somnath Manna on Feb 21, 2008 6:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

could you tell where i can see the duration of integeration model

regards

thamizhchelvan g