cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Report / Billing List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gyes,

Pl provide me the transaction code (other than VF05,VF23, VF03, J1I2) to get the invoice/billing list OR sales register. My minimum requirement is to have the basic sales report with - Date, Invoice Doc No., Name of the Customer, Material, Qty, Gross Amt, Excise, VAT/CST, Freight etc. in one report.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

if u want the Invoice listing/Billing list, other than VF05,

goto t-code mc01 logistics Info Library,

Path >

Logistics info sets>Sales and distribution>Sales organisation

>billing document>

Select a suitable report.

Thanks,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Umesh,

I have tried it, but system shows msg no.M5017

Pl sugest the way out

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh

I am sorry that the suggestion I gave is not working when I myself have checked in SQVI.

Instead, please go to SE16, give table VBRK and execute, so that it will take you to a screen where you can see the datas starting from "Billing Doc.".

Make a note of "Doc.condition" references and again go to SE16 and now give Table KONV. Here give the references under the tab "Doc.condition" and execute.

You will get the requried details including tax conditions value in one screen.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your good suggestions, It is helping me a lot, still could not get the list with Invoice no. & customer name.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear suresh

You have to check in VBRK only for Billing Doc reference.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For your query either you have to go for development of new Z report with Abaper by giving functional specs, if not goto info set query and develop your own report.

Other wise go to T.code SQVI as said by one of my friend and then link the tables so that you can have choice of fields to select which will appear in excel sheet.

For this query in SQVI you can create T.code for this. which can be used when ever you need.

Reward points if helpful.

Bye

Anil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear suresh

Go to SQVI, Table Join VBRP / KONV and execute.

You will get all the required details in one excel sheet.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VBRP table is the best one u can select the fields which u can require before executing.

Regards,

kishore.