cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about sap-script main window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I m venkat,I m doing scripts ,I hav prob in main window.I hav 10 fields to print in table format in the single row..But In window text editor it is taking 5 fields in a single row only.So How can i fit all the 10 fields in the same row .

Example:

mat1 mat2 mat3 mat4 mat5 .............mat10. in the sinle row.

yhanks &regards,

venkat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

dont take tension this is very simple do one thing when while writing in one row on editor when it finishes come to end go to next line andin front of that in small box which is in left side of that just write = (equal to sign) things which u will write with equal to will comes with previous line, means it consider it with previous line(row)

Thanks and please reward points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

thanks for usefull reply.I hav naother problem i.e ,i want to print data in tabular form(items).But when ever same value conatin more than one value,at that time the decreptions

( TEXT ) of the fiels also repeating and giving like ,

example.

mat1,mat2,mat3,mat4...........mat10.

10, x y z ...................a

mat1 mat2 mat3 ..........mat10

20 x1 y1 z1 ...........a1.

But I want like this ,

mat1 mat2 mat3 mat4............mat10

10 x y z .................a

20 x1 y1 z1 ...................a1

thanks and regards,

venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can be mistake due to writting or printing data under loop or this can be occur due it is selecting data again and again for same , so just check is ur wirte form is under some such loop or there is data selection is improper in select statement .

these things u can check by debugging ur code so just debug it and try to note that what data is coming or populatin in your work area or internal table from which u r trying to display fields , so do both things check is there any loop error means u may have print with function module used for form printing under a loop just chek it.

Thanks if useful please reward points

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Venkat,

In the tag column just put the equal sign or space.

reward if helpful.

thanks and regards.

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

increase the size of window

Use = for continuation

Reward if useful