cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Investment Program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am using Investment Program in my scenario. I have created a Project and am trying to transfer Plan values of the project to Investment Program. When I enter the T.Code IM34, there is a field "Default for versions", which if I do not enter, the system says "There is no Plan Version in the selected area". My doubt is what is the necessity of a plan version here? How should I do it? Please explain.

regards

Pratap.V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you've done planning in projects you should have mentioned CO version, this is usually defaulted as 0. Ex.,in CJ40 refer the field Version.

You can have any number of cost plan versions (provided you configured them) use them for reporting.

In IM34, you need to mention a version otherwise how will the system determine which version values need to be rolled up in program.

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So, I need to configure the Plan Version for the Approval Year against the requried Program Type. Right? Please tell me the T.Code for configuring it.

regards

Pratap.V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer the SPRO node under:

Investment Management>Investment Programs>Planning in Program>Versions

1. Define Versions (Take help of CO guys)

2. Assign Version to Approval Year or Program Type

Is default version 0 not sufficient in your case?

Regards

Sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivas,

Thank you. Issue is solved. Present version is enough for me. But I need to assign the current approval year to that version, which I did not do.

regards

pratap.V

Answers (0)