cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two schedule lines are generated for the sales line item:

• The date of the first schedule line corresponds to the customer's required delivery date and has no confirmed quantity.

• The date of the second schedule line shows the confirmed delivery date and the confirmed amount.

Q:i want to have only one (the second one) schedule line to be shown in the order line, what can i do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satmatia,,

2Schedule lines are generated depends upon the Availability Check.

You can go and check with MMR in MRP 2 tab is any inhouse production time , GR Prossecing time et are mentioned or not..

And Go to the particuler Shipping point to check abt PIck/Pack and loading time ..

And If route is determined, then go to that route and find the Transit time or Transportation time is maintained or not..

Anfd finally check with ur calander which is assigned to ur Plant,..

In all these scenarioes system will generate 2 line depends on availability..

Rewards, if it useful...

Regards

Durga Prasad

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per your question you don't need schedule line with out confirmed qty in the line item.. Right?..

As per my knowledge that is not available in the standard SAP.

Reward points if helpful

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

first, make sure you have sufficient stocks that can meet your customer's required delivery date.

second, you can adjust the customer's requested delivery date to when you can have sufficient stocks.

third, make sure your replenishment (under RLT scenario) can meet your customer's requested delivery date.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when there is sufficient qty in the plant/storage location you will have only one confirmed schedule line date.

regards

sadhu kishore