cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch from ESR to old IR

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to switch from ESR (Enterprise Service Repository) to IR?

Now when executing SPROXY, I have totally different GUI for working with Proxy generation.

Please advise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I closed this issue for now. Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you seen ESR GUI before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you mean gui or content of it? If content inside is different please configure this RFC destination LCRSAPRFC.

/wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

I meant the GUI. Do you know how to tweak?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is your all RFC destination configure correctly (RFCs LCRSAPRFC SAPSLDAPI), and settings in SXMB_ADM are ok (Role of business system LOC and correct destination to integration server)

/wg.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SLDCHECK and SXMB_ADM are all ok. I could activate the proxy.

The only different are the GUI. We have several client servers pointed to the same central PI server.

However, when executing sproxy in each server, they have different GUIs, either the old IR GUI, or the ESR GUI. All the systems I worked with before had the IR GUI, so I assumed ESR GUI is the new feature. But why it didn't happen to other server? How to switch from ESR GUI to IR GUI?

The reason is the features in ESR GUI are totally different, and I'm not sure how it worked. Better go back to the old good one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of proxy generation it's the same. We have got in our server farm some with IR view and some with ESR (700 SP14). Actually, I find ESR view more attractive because there is a little bit more information and you are able to specify the language.

So don't worry about the view if you can still generate the proxy.

Best regards,

Wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about debugging and other features we have in IR? Do you have operation guide for such?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm picking service interface put a break point in Provider class and run the test.

/wg