cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In pricing procedure In What is use of printing Indater telme exactly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is Mallik I ahve one question that In pricing procesure in 16 steps there is Printing colum As per my knowledge this print particular condition type value in the document , but for Pr00 we will not assign Print option still it is prting in doc , tell me the exact use of this printing option

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your understanding is exactly correct..

The print ID is used to specify the whether the condition amount will be printed or not.. and if printed at item level or at total column...

coming to your second question.. in standard SAP PR00 is not used in printing.. we are printing only gross price which is calculated from PR00.. i will give you the reason why we are printing gross price instead of PR00.. sometimes we may need to give PB00 - manual gross price... if we give this condition type.. price will be taken from this condition type instead of PR00... at this time we need to print PB00 value instead of PR00.. so in standard they created a line gross price and printed the same...

Hope you understand..

if you still having doubt let me know...

reward if helpful

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks almost It is cleared

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

under this column, you check those condition types you want to appear in the print output.

for example, some business would like to show all pricing items as: price minus discounts plus surcharge = net price

other business would just like to show the net price, without showing the price minus discounts and surcharges.

regards.